5 Minutes Before 12: It Is Time For The New Generation. Are your colleagues number 1 for 12th Generation?
Register your candidates to the No. 1 platform for next generation business leaders in Slovenian business environment. Enable and empower their personal and professional growth. Future young leaders will be joining the company of more than 1700 colleagues from previous generations.
WHO TO REGISTER?
- Outstanding young professionals aged 25 to 35.
- Individuals with leadership potential who wish to grow personally and professionally.
- Individuals who are recognized as business leaders of the next generation.
WHY AMCHAM YOUNG PROFESSIONALS?
- Personal and career growth.
- Network of 150 individuals and companies.
- High potential environment.
- Forward-thinking mindset.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOUNG PROFESSIONALS?
- The following qualities: responsibility, ambition, communication skills, creativity, integrity, a passion for work, professionalism, social responsibility, empathy, principle-driven choices, motivational skills, and entrepreneurial vision.
- Proactive participation.
Interactive workshops, training modules, lectures. Skills and knowledge accelerator: leadership, communication and entrepreneurial skills, success stories from Slovenian and international business leaders, networking opportunities, exchange of good practices, conquering the “outside-the-box” way of thinking, personal and career development
September 2021 to May 2022
- A two-day getaway workshop
- A multi-day delegation abroad
- Field trip
- AmCham Hero challenges (hackathon of solving business challenges)
- Various leisure and social activities
- Access to the AmCham Slovenia network
- Access to the AmCham Mentor program, offering one year of one-on-one mentoring with selected business leaders
- Access to AmCham Young Leaders Club program
- Final event AmCham Top Potential of the Year, June 2022
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the application form.
- CV (as an attachment to the e-application form).
- Motivational statement (as an attachment to the e-application form).
Applications are open until June 4, 2021.
APPLICATION - 12TH GENERATION OF AMCHAM YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
Terms and conditions
- The candidates must be proposed by a C-level manager of a company that is a member of AmCham Slovenia.
- The number of candidates is limited to 150. If the number of candidates exceeds this, then we will only accept the first applicant from each company. In addition, the first come, first served rule applies to all applications.
- AmCham Heroes members may nominate three candidates to the program, the first two having a guaranteed spot. Patron members may nominate two candidates, the first of which has a guaranteed spot. Corporate members may nominate two candidates. Entrepreneurs and non-profits can nominate one candidate.
- Five places are available for individuals who are not employed by AmCham Slovenia member companies. The participation fee is €1,000 + the registration fee of €220 (VAT not included). The candidates must send a letter with reasons stating why they are suitable for the AmCham Young Professionals program.
- Participation in the program is free-of-charge for AmCham Slovenia members. The registration fee is still payable, and may vary between categories (see the registration fees chart below).